Terms & Conditions
Price – Payment
- We reserve the right to amend the quote price after it has been accepted to account for any variations in cost of equipment, materials & labour if the work does not commence within 3 months.
- We reserve the right to make an extra charge in respect of any period of time during which we cannot proceed with the work on account of delays which have arisen through no fault of ours.
- Unless otherwise stated the quote does not cover work by other traders and statuary fees.
- Any additional work or variations will be charged on a time and materials basis or be the subject of a separate quotation.
- Any progress payments, which will become due will be detailed when the quotation is accepted otherwise invoice is payable in full 14 days after date of invoice.
- Should work be suspended at the request of, or be delayed by, the client we will be entitled to payment for work already carried out and materials specially ordered for that client.
- All materials, plant machinery, tools and fitments or other goods to be installed or incorporated in the work which have been delivered to the site, shall remain the property of Dapper Grounds Maintenance Ltd until paid for by the client.
- We shall make every effort to carry out work within the period stipulated, if no period is stipulated within a reasonable time, we shall not be held responsible for any delay, loss or damage due to circumstances out with or control.
- We may reject any material supplied or specified by the client that we consider unsuitable. Any additional cost incurred if materials are found to be unsuitable during the works will be charged on a time & materials basis.
- Where materials are supplied or specified by the client, responsibility for defective work arising from the use of these materials will not be accepted by us. Any rectification works will be charged on a time and materials basis.
- Unless stated otherwise drawings submitted with a quotation will be for demonstration purposes only.
- No responsibility is accepted for any drawings or designs prepared by any other person or supplier. Any other work caused due to defects with drawings or designs prepared by anyone other than us, shall be charged as an extra on a time and materials basis.
- We shall be responsible for equipment, materials and labour supplied by us during the course of the work. But will not be liable to replace equipment already installed or redo any work already carried out by us, which may have been damaged or stolen in circumstances where we are not at fault.
- All ad-hoc works require a minimum 7 day cancellation notice, if a cancelation is made within the 7 days we reserve the right to charge for any plant or equipment hire, materials that have been purchased or any associated costs we may have incurred in preparing for your works.
- All regular on ongoing maintenance works require a 3 month written notice period, any equipment, plant or material costs that we may incur a cost of beyond the 3 months will also be chargeable, for example plant hired in on a long term basis for specific works on given site.